“Atomic Blonde” producer David Guillod is reportedly under investigation by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office for allegedly raping a former employee in 2014.
Guillod — who stepped down as co-CEO of Primary Wave Entertainment last month after actress Jessica Barth accused him of rape — is now the subject of an investigation for allegedly raping an assistant at a company retreat in wine country, according to The Wrap.
The woman reported the alleged rape to Los Angeles Police last month and shared that she left the company after the incident, was paid $ 60,000 and signed a non-disclosure agreement, sources told The Wrap.
“Consent was not possible. It was beyond that,” a friend and fellow former employee who attended the retreat told The Wrap. “She just started bawling and was like, ‘I think I had sex.’ It was so clear that this had not been consensual.”
LAPD referred her to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office since the incident occurred within its jurisdiction.
SBCSO spokeswoman Kelly Hoover told The Wrap it was an “active investigation,” but could not comment further.
Hoover did not immediately respond to a Daily News request for comment.
A rep for Guillod said his attorney is in contact with the sheriff’s office.
“We reiterate our absolute denial of any criminal conduct committed by Mr. Guillod, and all of the allegations made have been proactively investigated by Mr. Guillod’s defense team,” his attorney said in a statement to The Wrap.
Two other women, in addition to Barth and the former employee, have also accused Guillod. The women claimed he drugged them and raped them in 2015.
Jessica Barth was the first to come forward to accuse David Guillod of raping her in 2015.
(Lars Niki/Corbis via Getty Images)
The unidentified women claimed Guillod had sex with them after drugging their drinks at his home in Los Feliz in 2015 and when they woke up they were both covered in blood.
“I realized I was covered in blood and so was she,” the actress told The Wrap. “I had a handprint on me. The sheets were all covered in it.”
The friend added, “I don’t know where it came from.”
A publicist for Guillod told The Wrap he dated the actress who accused him of raping her and her friend.
“Mr. Guillod denies any allegations of nonconsensual sex. His defense team has interviewed multiple witnesses that contradict these accusations and we are confident that his name will be cleared,” his attorney said in a statement.
The LAPD is investigating the women’s claims, as well as Barth’s accusation.
Primary Wave Entertainment issued a statement on Friday calling the accusations “deeply disturbing and horrific.”
“When faced with the initial allegations against David Guillod, we acted swiftly and decisively as Primary Wave Entertainment has a zero-tolerance policy against sexual harassment and misconduct,” the company said in a statement to The Wrap. “We are investigating this thoroughly, including whether Intellectual Artists Management deliberately covered this up in 2015 during our merger discussions.”
Guillod’s attorney did not immediately respond to a Daily News request for comment.