Jeanie Mullowney (AKA Suzy Q) is one of eight (five sisters and two brothers) and five of the eight are redheads. Top ten reasons to love Irish redheads (www.IrishCentral.com). Although the typical view of Irish people is that we all have red hair and freckles just ten percent of the population are redheads. The rest of us are just jealous and here are a few of the reasons why:
1. The late, great Maureen O’Hara…do we need to say more?
2. A rare and beauteous thing.
3. You absorb vitamin D like a sponge.
4. Redheads have their own festivals.
5. No grey hair.
6. Flaming good luck.
The Mighty One is in a big hole
7. Bruce Springsteen sings about to you.
8. Redheads bring honor and luck.
9. More loving.
10. Feel less pain than most.
Mighty was waiting on the Patriots (-11) on Monday and likes Cincinnati on Tuesday. The deficit is 865 sirignanos.