Aaron Carter is back in rehab, just one week after he checked out to tend to “legal and personal matters.”
The “I Want Candy” singer, 29, re-entered the treatment facility Saturday night.
“Aaron has taken care of the legal and financial matters that required his attention and returned to the wellness facility to complete his program,” his publicist Steve Honig told the Daily News.
Carter had only been in the facility for two weeks when he left, but had already made great progress, which he flaunted on Instagram.
“From 115 pounds to 145 in a few weeks,” he wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post that showed off his impressive weight gain. “Continuing to focus on myself and my health. #proudofmyself #StressFree. Needed some time to heal and this is a direct result.”
The singer first checked into rehab in late September “to improve his health and work on his overall wellness,” Honig told the News at the time.
“He is going to do this privately and focus all his attention on being the best person and performer possible. He is grateful for the support and love from his fans and looks forward to coming back stronger than ever before.”
At the time, Carter tweeted, “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.”
His initial brief stint in rehab came on the heels of a stretch plagued with drama for the former teen pop star.
Carter was arrested in July for driving under the influence and possession of marijuana, and shortly after, he came out as bisexual.
On Sept. 5, he was involved in a serious car accident that totaled his BMW. Following the crash, police were called to the singer’s Florida home four times in 34 hours amid gun and safety concerns, according to Us Weekly.
He also appeared on the CBS talk show “The Doctors” in early September, where he took several drug tests and was advised to go to rehab.