NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, December 18, 2015, 12:55 PM
A Freehold, N.J., theater was evacuated Friday afternoon during a screening of the new “Star Wars” movie, according to a report.
Joe Hewes of Freehold told radio station New Jersey 101.5 that a showing of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” at the AMC movie theater at the Freehold Raceway Mall went dark and everyone in the theater was told to leave.
A person in the theater tweeted that a bomb threat had been called in.
The evacuation came just before noon, and four days after another threat at the same theater, NJ.com reported.
On Monday, an employee found a written bomb threat, according to authorities.
The seventh film in the franchise set a new record with an estimated $ 57 million in ticket sales from Thursday shows.
(This is breaking news story. Check back for more details).